- This event has passed.
Philosophy in 15 Minutes
August 26, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join the UNC Philosophy department for a series of short presentations on intriguing Philosophical ideas. Refreshments provided after the event.
(1) Welcome and Introduction: Matt Kotzen (Host)
(2) Nathan Harrison: introducing the Philosophy Club
(3) Erik Zhang (15 Minutes Presentation): “A Defense of Abortion Revisited”
(4) Jennifer Judd and Katie Leonard: introducing the Parr Center
(5) Hayden Graham: introducing the Lesher Fund
(6) Z Quanbeck (15 Minutes Presentation): “Kierkegaard on Faith and Uncertainty”
(7) Rebecca Dupont: introducing the PPE program
(8) Thomas Hofweber (15 Minutes Presentation): “Facing the end of humanity”